Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jetstar bringing the shit service......









Today I flew from Saigon to Hanoi, via the great airline carrier Jetstar. It was all going well until I checked in my baggage, after waiting at the airport for fucking ages, I go up to the gates to board the plane - on time. I see a line there, from about here to Hanoi, so I line up assuming that it won't take long, wrong. After about 45 minutes in line, with a guy behind me fucking my leg, we are finally allowed to board the shitting plane, oh wait - we all have to cram on a very small bus, to drive about 50 metres to the plane, inside the bus another guy is fucking my leg, the temperature inside the bus was about 50 degrees celcius. Finally we get to the plane - oh wait - why don't we just stay in the bus for another ten minutes whilst boiling inside the stationary cunt of a thing? Then when we FINALLY get on the plane, I notice I am seated next to one of four emergency exits, that's okay. So they start the plane up, which by the way was about 40 degrees celcius inside, then as we are journeying down the runway, the cunt behind me, who is also seated next to an emergency exit door decides to open the cunt of a thing up. Only because of a passenger saying something - we don't take off. The hostess then accuses the passenger of lying about the door being opened, so anyway after some arguing, the plane is then taken back to where we started and 3 engineers check the door, after assuring us everything is fine, one of the engineers closely watches the emergency exit door from outside, hmmm. So anyway - the guy who opened the door, let's call him Mr Cunt, is not ejected from the plane, he isn't even asked to change seats, the passenger who originally brought it to the notice of the Air Hostess "suggests" maybe it would be a really good fucking idea to get the cunt away from that door, in case he chooses to open it mid flight, the Hostess agrees and they swap seats. The rest of the flight goes to normal - thanks very much Jetstar for an absolute cunt of an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment