Saturday, October 29, 2011

Genshen - Someplace Else (2002)

Sometimes in your life, you hear a song that means the world to you, for whatever reason. As this is my blog, this is that song for me.I bought this cd when it first came out (at full price), today I found it again in an electronics store for $2. So I went and rebought it, I don't give a shit if that's not a word. This song helped me through some very strong pain and experiences at the time, many tears were shed listening to this song. The song is called NOTHING QUITE LIKE THIS, and there is nothing fucking quite like this song for me. This band GENSHEN should have been fucking huge, the fact they weren't is a fucking travesty. Download the song/ep and enjoy.














1. Nothing Quite Like This
2. Don't Believe
3. Save My Fortune
4. Sun Dial
5. Springtime
6. Nothing Quite Like This (Dance Remix)


Genshen - Someplace Else (2002)

No comments:

Post a Comment