Thursday, December 16, 2010

Top Ten Of 2010

1. Terrorist Of The Year - The Underpants Bomber - Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab
If somebody says to me to detonate a bomb, you have to stick a syringe in or near your testicles - I'm saying no. No big bang - just roasted nuts.

2. Movie Of The Year - Four Lions - Pure comedy genius about Terrorist Morons.

3. Album Of The Year - My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys - a band seriously at the top of their game - a modern day classic.

4. Wanker Of The Year - Oprah/Bono.

5. Worst Album Of The Year - Kings Of Leon - Come Around Sundown - If I wanted to hear really shit arena rock, I would simply buy a U2 album.

6. Worst Movie Of The Year - Mega Piranha.............................

7. Website Of The Year - The Onion/Fark


8. Music Website Of The Year - NME   


9. Female Of The Year - Kevin Rudd

10. Male Of The Year - Jody McIntyre

No comments:

Post a Comment